Get Help Organizing Your Diet And Fitness Goals With SuperTracker
If it isn’t already painfully obvious, I LOVE the tech, but what good is it if your mind and body are falling apart. Another significant avocation of mine is a passion for health and fitness. Today’s tip aims to combine all these substantive aspects of modern life into one edifying post.
Its interactive tools include:
- Food-A-Pedia: Think of it as Wikipedia, but just for nutritional information on over 8,000 types of food
- Food Tracker: Your personal food diary, to help you compare what you’ve been eating with your personal nutritional targets (e.g., Calories consumed, Food Groups utilized)
- Physical Activity Tracker: Comparable to the Food Tracker, but for exercise data
- My Weight Manager: A tool to help you gauge your weight over time
- My Top 5 Goals: Kind of like a virtual coach, there to lend you support
- My Reports: Excellent tool to help you visualize your progress on multiple fronts
When using SuperTracker, you will not have to start from scratch. You can view sample meal plans that illustrate how much of each food group you should consume at each meal, and you can even sign up to get personalized plans based on your body’s dimensions/composition (e.g., height, weight, age).
If you’re looking to improve your quality of life through an improved diet and fitness, SuperTracker is one good place to start.